Festive Gifting: Coach Watches

Monday 7 December 2015

“A good watch should possess all the attributes that make something a classic:
dependability, durability and design integrity. 
These are all things we consider when we think about a timepiece that bears the Coach name.”
Stuart Vevers, Executive Creative Director


It was only in recent years that I started to see watches as accessories. Before this, I lived with a $10 pair I got at Bugis Street because it was required for work. There was a lot of knocking and banging involved in an aircraft so I did not see the need to invest in a fancy pair and having to be careful around it. Slowly, I was wearing my work watch outside of work and it became a daily necessity. Only thing was, that pair of boring silver digital face watch was not exactly classy, stylish or complementing of my outfits. So I started shopping and looking around... And I'm proud to say I've now amassed quite a nifty watch collection with a variety of colours and style for different occasions.






The latest addition is this pair of rose gold(-plated) beauty from Coach - the Tristen watch. It is sporty looking, yet feminine and elegant with a hint of pink which I absolutely adore (rose gold is my favourite type of gold!). The Swarovski crystals accented bezel gives off a particular posh vibe, perfect for days when you are all dressed up and need some sparkles for your outfit.




We all need a pair of silver, classic watch for days when we have to be formal. Just like how you wouldn't wear crazy costume jewellery for a professional function, you wouldn't wear a bright yellow watch to meet an important client.

I picked out the delicate-looking Delancey watch from Coach due to its timeless design. The soft fluid bracelet complement the feminine look of this slender case design, I feel so dainty and ladylike wearing this! Also, silver on the wrist goes with everything.



I especially love men's sporty looking watches with brown leather straps. So it was love at first sight when I spotted the Bleecker Slim watch from Coach and I knew it was the ideal gift to get for H this Christmas. The navy coloured dial was a refreshing change from the usual monochromatic ones and I thought the 42mm case was the perfect size on H.

The above watches are from Coach FW15 Collection and are available for sale at Coach Boutiques and authorised retailers shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment