FLYMETOPARIS x TIPPYTAPP

Tuesday 20 October 2015
















Few months ago, Vivian from Fly Me To Paris approached me to do a capsule collection with the brand and I readily agreed.

I had so much fun throughout the entire manufacturing process as this is something I really enjoy doing! It was amazing seeing the samples come to life and picking the colours/fabrics onsite together. The FLYMETOPARIS x TIPPYTAPP collaboration consists of a total of 4 designs which include two dresses, a top and a playsuit!

Shirt-dresses are like the nutella to my bread as they are pretty much essentials in my wardrobe. Hence, FMTP and I designed a girly shirt-dress with rounded collars that is suitable for both work and play! I personally love the concealed buttons which give a neater vibe to the overall look. It comes in White, Navy Blue, Pink and Jade. (link)

For the second dress, I designed a maxi number with a subtle hi-lo hem in a soft and flowy fabric. The way the dress moves in the wind...*heart-eye emoticon* It's so easy to wear and I see myself pairing it with sandals/low heels for a casual weekend! This maxi dress comes in drool-worthy colours like White, Fuchsia, Navy Blue and Forest Green. I brought the White piece to Bali with me and you can see it here! (link)












For a casual get-up, we have the drop shoulder crop top with a rounded collar to stay in line with the theme for our collection. I brought this top to Bali with me because the design is just so apt for a beach getaway and it matches my favourite pair of denim shorts perfectly! You can find this top in Navy, White, Coral Pink and Sky.

Lastly, the fourth design is a drapey kimono sleeved playsuit which I absolutely love! The fabric and design fall so nicely, and is amazingly flattering on the figure. I have already worn it twice in the pictures above, I'm pretty sure it is gonna be a staple in my wardrobe :) The playsuit comes in Black, Periwinkle Blue and Pink. 

I hope you girls will like this capsule collection I did with Fly Me To Paris :) You can shop the collection over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment