#WIWT in Little India

Saturday 15 August 2015









I especially love maxi dresses that are exaggeratingly long and flowy - it adds to the goddess factor when the soft and light fabric caresses my calves as I walk. I spotted this old and colourful book stand as we wandered the streets of Little India and decided that we have to take a few shots here because book stands like these are almost extinct in Singapore. It was a pleasant surprise that this beautiful mint dress complemented the background.

By the way, these posts titled #WIWT are not advertorials. I just really love these outfits I wore so we take additional close-up shots to feature them on the blog. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures! :)

Dress from Wardrobe Theory
Bag from Balenciaga

Photos taken by H with a Canon 650D / 85mm lens


No comments:

Post a Comment