Shopping at L'zzie

Thursday 16 October 2014


Helloooooo!
You might have seen this picture on my Instagram about this interactive fashion event I went with my readers/followers at L'zzie located at Central Mall, Clarke Quay! (L'zzie has another outlet at Bugis Junction by the way!) It was so much fun, guys! Getting to know my followers from reel to real and
learning a little more about them as persons other than an username, I really liked that!

We bonded over a dainty tea party, pretty apparel, a makeover and had tons of girly fun!


This glorious dessert table was baked and set-up by Temptations Cakes!




L'zzie had customised cupcakes that were in line with the themes of their new collection, namely Tokyo, London and Paris! Sooo cute, especially love the Japanese sushi ones!



After getting my hair and makeup done, I shopped around to look for clothes to dress myself in, and at the same time check out what they have in store because I was gonna be dressing my readers!



Anyway, a little about L'zzie the brand: L'zzie is a prominent representation of feminine executive wear in Singapore and you can find a wide range of work wear that is inspired by the romance of Parisian country side. Their designs speak of understated elegance and you can find lots of timeless pieces in the boutiques!

Like this piece I'm in ;)

Probably not suited for work since it's too sweet and dreamy with a layer of mesh but you cannot deny that this piece is romantic, girly and timeless. Did I also mention that all their apparel are self-designed and manufactured?!


The concept of the brand is feminine and romantic and you can see it everywhere in the store.
Lots of sweet pastel coloured apparel and appropriate display pieces
that will make you go ooh-and-ahh.

I met the owner, Liz herself that day 
and she's a total advocate of her brand - very lovely and demure lady!


Expect to be taken to the major fashion cities as your browse through the racks in L'zzie!

With Melissa and Qiuting before the event

My invited readers - Tricia, Joyce and Michelle!
(Thank you so much for joining us that afternoon!! :D)

After learning a little about their professions and favourite colours to wear, I got down to work! Tricia was in a pinkish-nude top that day and I guessed that was one of her favourite colours to wear (colour looks good on her too!) so I decided to choose something in a similar shade for her. Thankfully L'zzie stocks a lot of neutral shades like this so that wasn't too tough a task!

One of the coordinates I put together for a casual look

Jackets in sweet pastel for something more professional looking

Joyce likes being in dresses and after trying on a couple, she decided on the same piece 
I was wearing and I think she wears it better with her slim silhouette!

(Above picture is of me acting like I'm doing the makeover for the ladies but no lah, 
was just applying lipstick hahaha wouldn't want to ruin their looks!)

Michelle has fair skin and apparel in a darker colour complements her very well.

After that day, I realised how fun it is to be a stylist/personal shopper.
It's like a dream career come true!

After our makeover!


L'zzie has recently gone through a revamp for their website (http://www.lzzie.com) and I promise you will love it.

Not only is their new layout a joy to look at, the entire shopping experience is seamless and fuss-free. 


Look forward to receiving your order in a beautiful box with your clothes wrapped in a pretty packaging! Not only that, L'zzie also offers FREE next day delivery for all domestic orders (extends to selected countries as well)!

As a start, you would want to check out L'zzie's Bundle Special: Buy 2 Items and get 1 Free Top (Free Top is the lowest valued item, and bundle is exclusive of sale items/accessories).

And and and, the generous lady boss of L'zzie is offering a whopping $20 off your purchase when you check out with LZTIPPYTAPP20! (Voucher expires 31 October 2014 and is valid on regular-priced items/bundle special, and excludes basics, accessories and sale items).

HAPPY SHOPPING! :D


Follow L'zzie on social media:
Instagram: @lzzieofficiel
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Lzzie.officiel
Website: http://www.lzzie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment