I'm singing my blues~~~

Wednesday 18 December 2013

We are back from Phuket! ...and missing the sea and being on a vacation :(
Detailed blogpost will be up soon but in the meantime, here are some pictures to give you a small preview.



Flight outfit taken in our room.
Love the wall!

Breakfast by the pool :)

To the beach we go!


Back at the resort's infinity pool.
I could lay here FOREVER just looking at the pool + sea + sky connect.

Outfit for dinner at Patong.


This was at Maya Bay! :)


Rainbow ice-cream under the multicolored umbrellas on a scorching day.

Checked out of paradise in a white vest from Beautiful Strangers.


The vest is of quality material and I love how it adds a sleek touch to my outfit.
I can see myself wearing it very often! ;)

A little about Beautiful Strangers:

"Inspired by how we ladies are constantly checking out the beautiful girl on the street, 
or the stylish person on Instagram or Facebook,
Beautiful Strangers is founded by 2 friends with the idea to turn every girl 
into the beautiful one that others will check out too.
Beautiful Strangers is stocked every fortnightly, 
to bring you apparel that will make you that Beautiful Stranger 
who leaves an impression on all occasions, 
be it a date night out with the boy or a brunch date with your best friends. 
What’s better than style that is accessible and affordable yet classy & chic?"

I'm still in my monochrome phase and this pair of statement shorts 
from Beautiful Strangers fit right into my wardrobe!


At only $18.90,
this is definitely not something you want to miss.

And girls!
Get an ADDITIONAL 5% off your total purchase when you quote "tippytapp"!
Valid till 18th January 2014.

Shop for your festive outfits at Beautiful Strangers today! :)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautifulstrangers
Instagram: @shopbeautifulstrangers

No comments:

Post a Comment