#OOTD: Sunday Best

Sunday 15 September 2013







Today's full outfit details.
Would you guys prefer to see a full entry like this or just a picture per outfit?
Taking details like these frustrates H to no end 
because I need at least 20 shots per detail.
He gets annoyed after the third shot usually hahahaha!

Anyway, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this dress!!!
The material is of thick superb quality and it is a great weekend dress!
Also perfect for weddings, events and functions!
We've decided to share it with you girls on TIPPYJESS :)
Available via preorder here:

p/s: updated SHOPTIPPYTAPP with some outfits you saw on my Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. I prefer a full post like this with details of the outift! You look fabulous in this! :) - katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I prefer a full outfit post like this!

    ReplyDelete