I love you, Japan!

Saturday 27 July 2013

Hi guys!
Sorry for the unintended disappearance over the week.
H and I were in Japan (namely Toya, Furano, Otaru, Sapporo and Tokyo) and we were deadbeat by the end of everyday and I didn't have energy to blog.
Everyday was a rush to catch this train... that bus... our flight... It was madness.

Now that I'm home, I need time to get my life and TippyJess.com back in order, then start life all over again. It's like, I'm reborn.

In the meantime, a sneak peek of my week in Japan! ;)

My first meal at Sapporo airport :)
I love, love, LOVE ikura

View from our room in Toya

Stopped for an #ootd at Takikawa station while on our way to Furano

Farm Tomita at Furano

Lavender ice-cream!
It was good!


And here's my man being all macho, carrying both our luggages up and down staircases <3

#streetsnap in Sapporo

#ootd for a day trip to Otaru

Only SOME of the food we had on a day

。Tokyo  。
How I've missed you.

#streetsnap in Shibuya

Hehehehe best buy of the trip!!!
Finally found my colourful polkadot rabbit from Craftholic!! :)))))

#ootd on our last day

No comments:

Post a Comment