My shopping haul from Sephora!

Wednesday 22 May 2013

I've previously informed you girls about the storewide sale Sephora was having right! 
Did you get anything??? 
I think I spent at least an hour browsing and deliberating 
in the store before deciding on my final purchases!

Guess what!
Looks like a telephone set hahaha

I finally bought the Clarisonic Mia 2!
I was instantly SOLD when the sales assistant tried it on my hand.
Pores were visibly smaller/nonexistent, 
and the back of my hand felt much smoother and cleaner!
I couldn't wait to try it on my face!

It's not easy for promoters to hard sell me and get my money.
When I cave in, it is usually something good!

I've been using it every night since the day of the purchase, 
will post a review of it after a longer usage!

I rotate between a couple of facial cleansers so I got another tube from Fresh :)

I've always wanted to try Fresh's face mask so I decided on the Rose Face Mask out of the three
as this promises radiance, hydration, toning, brightening and calming.


I couldn't leave without getting another lip colour 
from one of my favourite lipsticks' brand - Makeup Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment