LolliPOP-Up Jipaban x Blogger Bazaar Party!

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hello guys!

How are you spending your Sunday afternoon?
I'll be at the Jipaban x Blogger flea held at Zouk!


There'll be lots of fun, food and discounted shopping with other favourite bloggers of yours!


Yup, they spelled Tippytapp without the extra 'p' at the end.
Happens too often like how some misspell my email address haha.
Anyhow, my booth will be right under the DJ console so come over and say hi okay!

I will be selling clothes, shoes, books, etc, all for less than $10!
Will also be bringing the Hermes CDC cuff so if you're interested, 
you can actually check the condition, 
try it on there before deciding if you want to purchase it!
I'm letting it go at $950 :)

Find out more about the party here and remember to mark your attendance!

See you all then!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment